Jeep TJ 1987 - 2004 Aluminum Radiator For Small Block Chevy Conversion - 16" 3000 CFM HPX FANSKU: RAD-6404-HPX
Keep the small block in your Jeep cool with our Jeep YJ SBC swap radiator. Bolts directly to the core support and includes an all aluminum 16″ HPX fan
– 3300 CFM 16″ HPX Fan and Aluminum Shroud. No gimmick wimpy fans that won’t cool your hot rod. Total depth of the radiator plus fan assembly is 7″. Please check your clearance to the water pump before purchasing.
– No plastic to crack on hard off-road runs.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Hand formed tanks to give your ride modern styling and with modern day cooling technology.
– 27″ wide x 19″ tall including the brackets and filler cap.
– Core is 18″ wide x 18″ high.
– Will reliably cool up to 500 horsepower.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
The radiators are not polished and have a buffed finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.