This is our heavy duty aluminum radiator for the 1972 – 1986 Jeep CJ with a Chevy V8 engine. This model is made for small block chevy swaps – for AMC V8 applications please use our part number RAD-1470.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– DUAL 3000 CFM FANS with aluminum shroud. Killer cooling without rainbows, unicorns or 9000 imaginary CFM gimmick fans. Please check your clearance before ordering. You will need 7″ of clearance from the water pump tip to the core support.
– Die formed buffed tanks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– 27″ wide x 22″ tall including the brackets and filler cap.
– Core is 24″ wide x 16″ high.
– Will reliably cool up to 600 horsepower.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-1/2.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Will reliably cool up to 600 hosepower.
The radiators are not polished and have a buffed finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.