26" Big Block Mopar Radiator - Dual HPX Fans And Aluminum ShroudSKU: RAD-6375-HPX
In stock (can be backordered)
This it our all new aluminum radiator for the 1967 – 1974 Mopar BIG BLOCK Cars that use the 26″ large radiator. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount. Buying the wrong radiator that can’t adequately cool your motor in extreme summer conditions can cost you engine damage that you’ll pay for many times over the cost of the radiator. So why burn your money on a gimmick radiator when you can have the real deal?
This unit features upgraded ALL ALUMINUM housing HPX fans with 3200 CFM total. These look AMAZING!!!
– LIFETIME WARRANTY.
– Buffed die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″ on passenger side, lower is 1-3/4″ on drivers side
– Please see diagram below for dimensions. This radiator will require 4″ of clearance from the radiator core to fit properly. Please call us with questions (773)599-3067 about fitment!
The radiators are buffed exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.
Please call Frank to order (773)303-6291