2004 - 2012 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Hummer H3 Aluminum Upgrade RadiatorSKU: RAD-2707
If you’re doing any type of towing with your Colorado, GMC Canyon or H3, upgrading the OEM 1-row radiator is almost a necessity.
This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 2004 – 2012 GM Colorado, GMC Canyon and Hummer H3 trucks with a 2.8l, 3.5L, 3.7L or 5.3L. This radiator has both the transmission cooler and is a MASSIVE upgrade to the OEM radiator with a single row radiator
– Sheet metal fabricated tanks for a modern custom look.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-5/16″, lower is 1-9/16″.
– Core dimensions are 22-1/4″ wide x 18-1/2″ tall. Overall dimensions 24″ wide x 22″ high.
The radiators is exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.
Note: OEM side mounting brackets from the OEM radiator to be transferred over to your new ECP radiator for mounting in the truck.