1999 - 2013 Chevy Silverado Humer H2 Aluminum Radiator - Dual HPX Fans And ShroudSKU: RAD-2370S-HPX16
In stock (can be backordered)
This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1999 – 2013 Chevy trucks that use the 34″ wide core (40″ overall radiator width) with an overall height of 19″. This radiator has both the engine oil cooler and transmission cooler and is a MASSIVE upgrade to the OEM radiator with a single row radiator.
– Dual MASSIVE 16″ 3300 CFM HPX Fans – Blasting out 6600 a combined CFM CFM to put your truck in a state of cryogenic DEEP FREEZE.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler. – Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-5/8″, lower is 1-5/8″.
– Core dimensions are 34″ wide x 19″ tall. Overall dimensions 40″ wide x 19″ high.
The radiator is exactly as shown and the pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.
This radiator does not fit an 8.1 liter gas engine or duramax diesel.
*** NOTE: There are 2 different radiator core sizes used in these trucks: 28-1/4″ wide (34″ overall) and 34″ wide core (40″ overall). Please check before purchasing.