1998 - 2002 LS1 Camaro Aluminum Radiator - 6 Speed Manual TransmissionSKU: N03A
In stock (can be backordered)
This it our all new aluminum radiator for the 1998 – 2002 Camaro with LS1 motors and a 6 speed manual transmission. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount. Buying the wrong radiator that can’t adequately cool your motor in extreme summer conditions can cost you engine damage that you’ll pay for many times over the cost of the radiator. So why waste your money on a gimmick?
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose and lower connection is 1-5/16″.
– Overall dimensions are 28″ wide x 18-7/8″ tall. Core is 24-3/4″ wide x 17-3/8″ high.
– Does not have low coolant level sensor provisions. On 98-99 cars, you can eliminate the sensor just like the 2000-2002 cars have.
The radiators has a natural finish and for pictures, has been cleaned with scotch brite and Never Dull cleaner.
Please select automatic or manual transmission application from the box below.