1995 - 1998 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator Upgrade - 40" WIDTH - Dual 16" HPX FansSKU: RAD-2754S-HPX16
In stock (can be backordered)
This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1988 – 1998 Chevy trucks that use the 34″ wide core radiator (40″ overall width) with an overall height of 19″. This WILL NOT fit trucks that use the radiator with a 34″ overall width radiator commonly used in the 1995 – 1998 trucks.
Recap: This fits trucks that use the 34″ wide core with a 40″ overall width. Not sure if this is the right rad for your truck? Just give us a call (773)599-3067
This WILL NOT fit trucks that use the 28-1/4″ wide core and have a 34″ overall width
– Dual MASSIVE 16″ 3300 CFM HPX Fans – Blasting out 6600 a combined CFM CFM to put your truck in a state of cryogenic DEEP FREEZE.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler and engine oil cooler
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Core dimensions are 34″ wide x 17-1/4″ tall. Overall dimensions 40″ wide x 19″ high.