If you own one of these now classic trucks, you know how much of a game changer this first generation 12-valve Cummins was. While Chevy was playing around with their zipper and using the unreliable and ratchet 6.5L Detroit Diesel engine, Dodge just changed the game. 1991 was the first year a super reliable diesel engine was put in a passenger pickup truck.
And this motor could also handle plenty of modifications, make tons of torque and just keep going and going. If you own one of these game changing trucks, you know this.
Your 5.9L Cummins will outlive your OEM radiator by orders of magnitude. And to keep your Cummins truck rolling along, our drop-in aluminum upgrade radiator will keep your truck going for another 20 years.
This radiator is specifically made to handle the vibrations of a heavy diesel engine. And not fall apart like some non-name EBay holly hobby Chinese piece – made by a company that has no idea how to design diesel radiators.
– LIFETIME WARRANTY.
– Buffed sheet metal tanks made from aircraft grade aluminum – double TIG welded – made to handle diesel vibrations.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper and lower hose connection is 1-1/2″.
– Heavy duty 1/8″ mounting brackets and machined mounting pins that will take all of the vibrations and off-roading your diesel was meant to do.