1988 - 1998 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator - DUAL HPX FANSSKU: RAD-2057-HPX
In stock (can be backordered)
This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1988 – 1998 Chevy trucks that use the 28-1/4″ wide core radiator (34″ overall width) with an overall height of 19″. This WILL NOT fit trucks that use the radiator with a 40″ overall width radiator commonly used in the 1995 – 1998 trucks.
– Aluminum shroud with dual 11″ fans giving you a total of 3000 CFM.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler and engine oil cooler
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Core dimensions are 28-1/4″ wide x 17-1/4″ tall. Overall dimensions 34″ wide x 19″ high.
– Billet heater return port with plug.
The radiators is exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.