1977 - 1982 Corvette Aluminum HD Radiator - Automatic TransmissionSKU: RAD-6718S
Just because you have a Corvette doesn’t mean you need to pay the Corvette Tax. Our radiator will cool your engine better than other models costing over 2 TIMES AS MUCH! Why waste your money on overpriced stuff?
This it our all new aluminum radiator for the 1977 – 1982 Chevy Corvette. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount.
Buying the wrong radiator that can’t adequately cool your motor in extreme summer conditions can cost you engine damage that you’ll pay for many times over the cost of the radiator. So why waste your money on a gimmick?
– Die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– Correct hood hinge notches in the tank on the drivers side. All gimmick radiators will not have the hood hinge notch on the tanks, potentially leaving you high and dry on the side of the road after it rubs a hole in your radiator.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– LIFETIME WARRANTY!
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-9/16, lower is 1-5/8.
– Core dimensions are 26-1/4″ wide x 17-1/4″ tall. Overall dimensions 31″ wide x 19″ high.
– Will require minor trimming of the rubber radiator support bushings.
The radiator has a natural finish with a mild buff.