In stock (can be backordered)
This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1973 – 1987 Chevy trucks that use the 28-1/4″ wide core radiator with an overall height of 20-3/8″. Like all of our radiators, it’s made with 2-rows of big 1″ tubes to keep your Chevy box truck cool.
Note: This WILL NOT fit trucks that use the radiator with a 19″ overall height commonly used in the 1/2 ton and some 3/4 ton trucks. For those trucks, our model RAD-6161S will drop right into your truck.
This radiator features:
– Lifetime Warranty against defects (radiator AND fans!)
– Aluminum shroud with dual 11″ HPX All Aluminum fans giving you a total of 3000 CFM.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Core dimensions are 28-1/4″ wide x 19-1/4″ tall. Overall dimensions 34″ wide x 20-3/8″ high.
– Billet heater return port with plug.
The radiators is exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.