In stock (can be backordered)
This it our heavy duty all aluminum radiator for the 1970 – 1981 Pontiac Firebird and Trans AM that use the 27-1/2″ wide core radiator (32″ wide overall). This will not fit cars that use the low horsepower 20-3/4″ wide core radiator (26″ wide overall)
If you’re sick of getting Chevy left overs for your Pontiac then this is the radiator you need. Usually A-body GM radiators are universal fits. What that means is for your Pontiac engine, it usually comes with hose adapters and a bunch of extra fittings and plugs on the radiator.
Extra stuff you don’t need and hose adapters = UGLY.
This radiator is made specifically for the Pontiac 301-455 engine and has the correct size hose connections, transmission cooler fittings and large GS transmission cooler.
Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount.
This unit features upgraded ALL ALUMINUM housing HPX fans with 3200 CFM total. These look AMAZING!!!
– Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects.- Polished die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck – no cheap stamped filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-9/16, lower is 1-5/8.
– Core dimensions are 27-1/2″ wide x 17-1/4″ tall. Overall dimensions 32″ wide x 19″ high.
– Will reliably cool up to 600 horsepower.