1967 - 1972 Chevy Truck Aluminum RadiatorSKU: RAD-6369S
In stock (can be backordered)
This is our HD aluminum radiator for the 1967 – 1972 Chevy trucks that use the 28-1/4″ wide core radiator with 4-row mounts. It features:
– Lifetime Warranty
– Die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Core dimensions are 28-1/4″ wide x 17-1/4″ tall. Overall dimensions 34″ wide x 19″ high.
– Billet heater return port with plug.
– Also available with dual electric fans and aluminum shroud
The radiators is exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.