This is our all HD aluminum radiator for the 1966 and 1967 El Camino. This unit can also be used in 1964 and 1965 El Camino when used with the water neck, upper hose and fan shroud from a 1966 or 1967 Chevelle. It features sheet metal tanks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Die formed tanks for vintage looks with modern cooling technology.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Overall dimensions are 27-3/4″ wide x 21-1/4″ high. The core is 16″ high x 25-1/4″ wide.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Will reliably cool up to 700 hosepower.