This is our all new aluminum dual fan radiator for the 1966 and 1967 Chevelle with a big block. This unit can also be used in 1964 and 1965 Chevelles when used with the water neck, upper hose and fan shroud from a 1966 or 1967 Chevelle. It features die formed tanks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
This radiator is specifically made to fit big block cars. It has slim 13″ fans to clear the accessories on big blocks.
– Lifetime limited warranty on the radiator AND fans!
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Dual HIGH CFM 13″ BAD ASS (3000 CFM TOTAL) fans and aluminum shroud. No wimpy unicorns and fairy dust 9000 CFM fans you’ll find on 3-row gimmick radiators.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Overall dimensions are 27-3/4″ wide x 21-1/4″ high. The core is 16″ high x 25-1/4″ wide.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Will reliably cool up to 700 hosepower.