This is our all new aluminum dual fan radiator for the 1966 and 1967 Chevelle. This unit can also be used in 1964 and 1965 Chevelles when used with the water neck, upper hose and fan shroud from a 1966 or 1967 Chevelle. It features die formed tanks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– Lifetime limited warranty on the radiator AND fans!
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Dual 1500 CFM BAD ASS (3000 CFM TOTAL) fans and aluminum shroud. No wimpy unicorns and fairy dust 9000 CFM fans you’ll find on 3-row gimmick radiators.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Overall dimensions are 27-3/4″ wide x 21-1/4″ high. The core is 16″ high x 25-1/4″ wide.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Will reliably cool up to 700 hosepower.
– Will NOT fit big block cars due to clearance with the engine accessories. Please use our part number 6289S-HDDF-BIGBLOCK.