1964 - 1966 Mustang Aluminum Radiator For 289 V8SKU: RAD-5711S
This is our heavy duty aluminum radiator for the 1964, 1965 and 1966 Ford Mustang with the lower hose on the passenger side. This unit will not work with 302 swaps. For those cars, please use our part number 251 that has the lower hose on the drivers side. The diagram below is for the 251 model and is for dimensional purposes only. It is identical to this model, but the lower hose is on the passenger side on this model.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Die formed buffed tanks to give your ride classic styling with modern cooling technology.
– Will reliably cool up to 500 horsepower.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good.
– Will reliably cool up to 600 hosepower.
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.