1964 - 1966 Ford Mustang Aluminum Radiator - 16" HPX 3300 CFM Fan + Aluminum ShroudSKU: RAD-6251S-HPX
This is our HD aluminum radiator cooling modeul setup for the 1964, 1965 and 1966 Ford Mustang with the lower hose on the drivers side. This unit will not work with original 289 V8s. For those cars, please use our part number 259 that has the lower hose on the passenger side. The diagram below is for the 251 model and is for dimensional purposes only.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Aluminum shroud and 16″ HPX 3300 CFM Fan with aluminum housing.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4. The lower hose is on the drivers side.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good.
– Will reliably cool up to 600 hosepower.
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.
*** Total depth of the radiator from the flange to the top of the fan motor is 7″. Please check your clearance before ordering or calls us at (773)599-3067 and we will help you verify if it will fit. ***