In stock (can be backordered)
This is our heavy dutyaluminum radiator for the 1963 – 1966 Chevy trucks and other V8 pickups. This will not fit in trucks that use the flange mount radiator that bolts to the core support. It will handle up to 700 horsepower and features include:
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-3/4, lower is 1-3/4.
– Overall dimensions are approximately 26″ wide x 22″ high x 2-3/4″ deep
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap concentric transmission cooler that will do more harm than good
– Will reliably cool up to 700 hosepower (not an imaginary 1000 HP that 3-rows claim to cool).
The radiators are not polished and have a natural finish. For photos, the radiators have been removed from the packaging and cleaned with an aluminum cleaner and scotch brite.
See an installation video in a 1965 Suburban here: ECP Radiator Installation in A 1965 Suburban