1963 - 1969 Mopar 22" Radiator - Dual HP Fans - Aluminum ShroudSKU: RAD-1635S-HDDF
In stock (can be backordered)
For your classic Mopar, our new 22″ wide core radiator is the perfect combination of modern cooling technology and classic styling. It’s made with die formed tanks that closely match the original Mopar design. It has the correct notches for the fitment for steering arm and frame to fit directly into your Mopar without hassles.
Like all of our radiators, it’s made with proven 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes that is proven to out cool 3-row and 4-row aluminum radiators by a substantial amount. Buying the wrong radiator that can’t adequately cool your motor in extreme summer conditions can cost you engine damage that you’ll pay for many times over the cost of the radiator. So why burn your money on a gimmick radiator when you can have the real deal?
– LIFETIME WARRANTY.
– Dual 11″ HP Fans, deliverying 3000 total CFM for KILLER unadulterated cooling of your Mopar. Please check your clearance before purchasing, this requires 7″ of total clearance from the water pump to the core support.
– Buffed die formed tanks to give your ride the vintage style with modern high efficiency cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– Heavy duty transmission cooler.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper and lower hose connection is 1-1/2″.
– Please see diagram above for mounting dimensions
The radiators are buffed exactly as shown. The pictures shown are as-is out of the box. Please note it is not a full show quality trailer queen mirror finish polish but can be taken to that level with a minimum amount of finishing.