1957 Chevy Aluminum Radiator - 6 Cylinder Or Big Block Mounting - Automatic TransmissionSKU: 1426-AT
In stock (can be backordered)
If you need to put an end to your cooling problem for good, then continue reading. This 6 cylinder mount radiator for your 1957 Chevy is made for the 6 cylinder mounting position. It has the correct curved upper hose conenction to clear the hood brace in 1957 models. Please see our part number 1427 for the V8 mounting position.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– Brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included. You will find most if not all other 55 – 57 Chevy radiators on Ebay have a cheap stamped filler neck that is prone to breaking.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round concenctric cooler. Your 55 – 57 Chevy needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these cars.
Questions? Call your Tri-5 Cooling Expert Frank (773)599-3067