It’s time to bring your Tri-5 into the modern centry and ditch the mechanical fan for this killer electric cooling fan setup. This is specifically designed for the 1957 Chevy with the offset top coolant hose, this is the simplest possible way to add an electric cooling fan to your Tri5. And possibly the best looking bolt-in setup you can find!
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
– TIG welded aluminum shroud with billet mounts
– 16″ HPX Aluminum puller 3300 CFM fan. This fan moves A TON of air. No rainbows and unicorns imaginary 9000 CFM fans found on the gimmick radiators. No crappy zip tie gimmicks.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes (not a 3-row gimmick making outrageous 1000HP cooling claims). Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! MOST other 2-rows on Ebay are only 2-rows of 3/4″ tubes, not 2-rows of 1.0″ tubes!
– Brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included. You will find most if not all other 55 – 57 Chevy radiators on Ebay have a cheap stamped filler neck that is prone to breaking.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4.
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your 55 – 57 Chevy needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these cars.
Use our RH-01 fan controller to finish off your installation.
Questions? Call Frank Your Tri-5 Cooling Expert (773)599-3067