1955 - 1957 Chevy V8 Mount Aluminum RadiatorSKU: 1427
This is our all new aluminum radiator for the tri-5 1955, 1956 and 1957 Chevy’s for the V8 mounting position with a small block or big block Chevy motor. Please see our part number 1425 for the 6 cylinder mounting position. It looks great with classic style while cooling with modern cooling technology.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes. Beware of gimmick 2-rows with 1 row of 1.0″ tubes and a second row of 1/2″ tubes! Many of the cheap Chinese radiators are made this way.
– Brackets are slotted and require no drilling, unlike the cheap radiators that require you to drill your own mounting holes.
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included.
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy.
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2″, lower is 1-3/4″.
– Overall dimensions of 23-1/4″ wide (including brackets) x 23-3/4″ high (including filler cap).
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your 55 – 57 Chevy needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these cars.
Questions? Call Frank our Tri-5 55-57 Chevy