1948 - 1954 Chevy Radiator - 16" HPX 3300 CFM Fan + ShroudSKU: 1428-HPX
This is our all new aluminum radiator for the 1948 – 1954 Chevy passenger car. It has die formed tanks, looks great and cool greats while giving your ride style with modern cooling technology. There are several different radiators used in the 48-54 Chevy passenger cars. Please check the diagram below before purchasing. It will not fit with the OEM 6 cylinder engine. The other radiator used in the cars is approximately 3″ narrower than this model.
– Die formed tanks to give your ride a classic look while providing modern cooling technology.
– High powered 16″ HPX Aluminum 3300 CFM Fan and All Aluminum Shroud
– All aluminum construction with a heavy duty 2-row core with 1.0″ tubes
– Brackets are slotted and require no drilling
– Billet CNC machined filler neck. A new cap is included
– Fully TIG welded construction with no epoxy
– Upper hose connection is 1-1/2, lower is 1-3/4
– Please refer to the diagram below for dimensions
– Heavy duty plate transmission cooler, not a cheap round cenctric cooler. Your lead sled needs a heavy duty transmission cooler, due to the weight of these cars.